| || ||
SCT is . . .
Sonoma Canopy Tours believes in giving back to our local and global community. Based on our pledge that "for every Canopy Tour booked, a dollar will be donated to fund an outdoor adventure for at-risk youth." Below is a short list of some of the organizations. Please click the link to learn more about them.
Terms and Conditions of Donation:
- The Value will be shown on each card.
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Tours subject to availability on Monday to Friday only!
- Donation Gift Cards are assigned an Expiration Date.
- To Redeem call 888-494-7868 & reference the Code (below) or book online using the Code.
- Min. weight is 70 pounds AND 10 years of age for children. Max. weight is 250 pounds.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the entire tour.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, unless required by state law. No cash returned; the value is for canopy tour flights only: not toward helmet cam rental, no pictures nor merchandise.
- Not for resale. Offer may not be used with other offers or discounts.
Note: Donation Requests MUST arrive 3 weeks BEFORE the event to ensure proper processing time.
R House, Santa Rosa, CA
Legal Aid of Sonoma County, Santa Rosa, CA
New Directions, Santa Rosa, CA
The California Parenting Institute, Santa Rosa, CA
Worth Our Weight, Santa Rosa, CA
Social Advocates for Youth, Santa Rosa, CA
Tim Griffith Foundation, Redwood City, CA