Sonoma Canopy Tours hires its employees through the Human Resources department at Alliance Redwoods.
- Excited about engaging people & sharing the wonder of the coastal redwood forest eco-system, local history and culture
- Family friendly, pleasant & courteous in all interactions with our guests
- Flexible schedule
- Able to work at heights of up to 200ft
- Must successfully complete guide training course with a passing score of 80% on written exam & sufficient skill proficiency during practical testing to meet industry criteria
- In harmony with Alliance Redwood’s Statement of Faith
- Able to make risk management decisions
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Dependable, Responsible, Able to follow directions
- Work long hours in different outdoor conditions
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Wear helmets, gloves, harness, and follow rescue procedures
Click to find out more about the Alliance Redwoods Employment and apply.
Click to meet our current guides!