Sonoma Zipline Adventures believes in giving back to our local and global community. Based on our pledge that “for every Canopy Tour booked, a dollar will be donated to fund an outdoor adventure for at-risk youth,” since 2010 Sonoma Zipline Adventures has given back to the community in the form of zipline flights for at-risk youth organizations and donations of ziplining packages for nonprofits to use in their fundraising raffles.
Terms and Conditions of Donation:
- The Value will be shown on each donation gift card.
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Tours subject to availability on Monday to Friday only!
- Donation Gift Cards are assigned an Expiration Date.
- To Redeem call 888-494-7868 & reference the Code or book online using the Code.
- Min. weight is 70 pounds AND 10 years of age for children. Max. weight is 250 pounds.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the entire tour.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, unless required by state law. No cash returned; the value is for canopy tour flights only: not toward helmet cam rental, no pictures nor merchandise.
- Not for resale. Offer may not be used with other offers or discounts.
NOTE: DONATION REQUESTS MUST ARRIVE 3 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT TO ENSURE PROPER PROCESSING TIME.