Sonoma Treehouse Pre-Adventure Prep
You’ve booked your treehouse adventure! What’s next?
- Please complete the Form For Your Group’s Dinner Menu Selections. If it is not filled out 72 hours prior to your stay, the default order will be Ribeye Steak. Let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies on this form as well. Choose your menu here
- Please have everyone in your group complete the activity waiver before your arrival: https://smartwaiver.com/v/sonomazipline
- Take note of some of our policies and recommendations:
- No Smoking or Vaping in the Treehouses. Smoking and/or vaping will result in a mandatory cleaning fee of $250.
- All Sales are Final. (See our cancellation policy at the bottom of this page.)
- NO Pets Allowed on property.
- If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant, you may not go on the zipline tour.
- Children 10-15 yrs old MUST have an adult go with them on the entire zipline tour.
- You may not go on the zipline tour if you are under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs immediately prior to the tour, or are under the current influence of legal drugs or prescription medication that we consider will impair you in any way.
- Those participating in the zipline tours must be over the age of 10 and between 70 and 250lbs. Closed-toed shoes are required.
- What to bring: One backpack or duffel bag per guest, toiletries, clothing, close toed shoes, cell phone charger. Please limit the size and amount of luggage you bring. The luggage will brought to your treehouse while you zipline, and overpacking may lead to delays
- What is included: gourmet dinner and breakfast, ample fresh drinking water supply, all needed bedding and linens for 1) a queen sized bed and 2) two single mattresses on a bunkbed, propane heat, a battery powered 12 volt electrical system, private composting toilet in each treehouse, and a sink for washing up
- What is not included – shower facilities, 110 watt power, clothing, toiletries, or a flashlight. Please pack lightly utilizing one labeled midsized duffel bag per person.
The itinerary of your stay is as follows:
Arrive for your tour by 12:30pm the day of. Our parking lot greeter will direct you where to place your luggage and give you the time of your Forest Flight tour.
12:30PM: Check in for your experience at the Welcome Center in the main parking lot. Collect your luggage (luggage must fit in width: 16.5” length: 30” depth: 17.5” tub) and place it in the bin assigned to your Treehouse.
1:00PM or 1:30PM: Forest Flight Tour
3:00PM: Guided Nature Hike and Orientation
3:45PM: Enter your treehouse
6:00PM: Dinner Service begins
10:00PM: Quiet Hours Begin
7:00AM: Coffee and Breakfast Service begins
9:00AM: All luggage packed up
9:15AM or 9:45PM: Tree Tops Course
11:00AM: Check out our gift store and collect luggage.
11:30AM: Say goodbye to your beloved guides and return to the parking lot, with memories to last you a lifetime!
Treehouse Cancellation Policy:
- No refunds are offered within 7 days of the reservation.
- If your reservation is 8 to 14 days away, you are eligible for a 50% refund.
- If your reservation is 15 or more days away, we charge a $200 cancellation fee.
- You will be charged a $25 per person fee to reschedule. Your tour reservation is transferable, so you can give it away or sell it if you choose provided they fall within the allowable weight range.
- If you arrive for your tour, and decide not to zip you will not be given a refund.
- If Sonoma Treehouse Adventures cancels your tour due to weather or other unforeseeable condition, we will reschedule your tour for another available time, or give you a full refund, it is up to you.
- We do expect you to arrive at 12:30pm. If you are late, you will not receive a refund or be able to join your tour. Your tour and guide will leave as scheduled whether you are there or not.
- The zipline tours are designed for use by participants of average mobility and strength, and who are in reasonably good health. You must be 10 years old and weigh a minimum of 70 pounds up to a maximum of 250 pounds. You are responsible for knowing the weight and tolerance of heights of each member of your party.The guides may verify that each participant is within the age/weight parameters Refunds will not be given for individuals who change their minds or are outside the weight limit.