With the recent events surrounding the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to reassure you that Sonoma Zipline Adventures remains committed to providing our guests with a great experience.
We are a fully-outdoor adventure venue that attracts healthy, active participants daily. With physical exertion required for all activities, the vast majority of people will naturally self-select out of participating in our offerings (and others like it) when not feeling well. Nevertheless, and to be clear, please be advised:
If you or anyone in your party are experiencing illness or symptoms of any kind, including the symptoms the CDC has noted as being most common with coronavirus, you are asked to please NOT visit us at this time.
As a reservations-based business, we control the volume of guests entering our facility at any one time. The convening of very large crowds is, therefore, by design not common.
In addition to the above, and in an effort to ensure the highest cleanliness standards,
Sonoma Zipline Adventures is taking the following actions to best ensure the health and safety of our guests:
- Guest equipment is cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Guests and staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is made readily available to all guests and staff, in addition to our restroom facilities that are fully stocked with soap and water for frequent hand washing.
- All commonly touched surfaces including tables, chairs, bathrooms and common areas are thoroughly washed and sanitized throughout the day.
- All staff have been strictly informed to NOT report to work if they show signs or symptoms related to the virus.
A useful guide about improving mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please reach out to us directly if you have any questions or concerns.
We will be happy to help, and we look forward to welcoming you for an amazing outdoor adventure!